What Are Cookies
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer, designed to improve your experience on a particular website. This page describes what information they gather, how we use that information and why we store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored, and how this may downgrade or 'break' certain elements of the functionality of the site.
You can adjust the settings of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser’s Help function for how to do this, as it varies by browser). Be aware that by disabling cookies, you can potentially affect the functionality of virtually any website that you visit, including GoodPing.com.
You can obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies for today's most popular browsers by clicking through to these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome)
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox)
- https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/ (Opera)
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer)
- https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari)
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge)
Email newsletters cookies
Orders processing cookies
These cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly without losing any info you might have entered.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
We use Google Analytics to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies track activities such as how long you spend on our website and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content that’s relevant to your needs. You can learn about Google’s practices on the Google website.
For more information about cookies, visit http://aboutcookies.org.uk/
Have any question? Send email